The Man In Your Life May “Do Not Need” Anything, But It Is Still Worth A Birthday Gift.
When his birthday passes, the person in your life may not be as clear as to when you shared your wish list. But even if he seems to “have everything”, he should at least get a special, personally selected jewelry gift from you, and more!
Together, It Seems That It Is Not Just Ladies Who.
Care about fashion and choosing everyday clothes, men are catching up with women and focusing on expressing their opinions. They spend more time and money on personal beauty and plastic surgery than ever before. Therefore, it makes sense that they are also interested in decorating wardrobes. For the guy who has everything, jewelry is like icing on the cake.
If your idea of men’s jewelry stays in the era of thick gold chains displayed on the lush chest hair area, you will be happy to find a variety of modern styles for every taste. So this is where you should start shopping-by defining your guy’s personal style and finding what will be a natural addition. In the past, trying to force him to do something unfamiliar or fundamentally different may not go well for you, and it is not a good way to deal with men’s jewelry.
What Kind Of Person Are You?
Whether he is a fashionable person or a low-key business casual person, suitable jewelry can highlight his cutting-edge style or subtly add a sense of sophistication.
- The most popular trend: He reads GQ to stay up to date, likes designer labels, and is not afraid to overturn style. Fashion magazines, blogs, and runways have leather, beaded, or nautical bracelets. A dog tag engraved on a ball chain or leather necklace is also a classic look, which is reviving fashion. Art Deco style or vintage style watches are also a good idea.
- Bold and confident: He is successful and likes everything. He doesn’t care about the following fashion, is confident in his appearance, and invests in quality. For traditionalists, there is nothing better than high-end watches. You can choose the luxurious formal timepiece on the belt, or you can buy him a functional diving watch or a sports watch with a metal bracelet.
- Conservative: He doesn’t want to attract attention. He sticks to the classics and hopes the result looks beautiful and coordinated. He may have to wear a suit within a week, or it may be because he wants to. Cufflinks have really made a comeback recently, with designs ranging from whimsical to abstract. They are also made of different precious metals, with or without gems, and it is a great way for your guy to express your personality without spending a lot of money.
- Just an ordinary guy: He has everything except fashion, but this is what he wants from you, right? With a light step, it becomes real to what he prefers to wear in the wardrobe and what looks natural. The chain necklace can make a simple statement alone, or it can be paired with an elegant pendant, such as a religious symbol with a diamond.
- Break down all barriers: If your guy lives in a category by himself, then your best bet is to make a custom route. Many jewelry designers will work with you to design unique rings, cufflinks, pendants, or anything that can reflect his unique spirit. Please note that depending on the designer and the materials used, custom jewelry can be very expensive.
When wishing you happy birthday to someone who has all the knowledge, the best gifts are those that show how well you know him. With the popularity of men’s jewelry, you will have many choices to show him a special trinket that says: “You thought you had everything before, but now you do!”